Friday, December 12, 2014

3-(6) We are fu**ing young! (the sign on the rooftop of Micimpact building)

This post is based on the itinerary I wrote here:  
http://wishbeen.com/travelplans#!/plans/72edc6982f78d8d5
(in case you want to see places with a map)

Haha Did you notice that I wrote several posts about Micimpact? 
Like I said, it's kind of a cafe if you just drop by for some drink and you can read a book or do your private things with your laptop. Also, it offers study rooms and they hold many conferences and offer regular classes too.
I just love the concept of this company and philosophy of the CEO. He's surely inspiring!
He really motivates people, encourages people and tries new things! 

I want to talk about something that would help you get a glimpse into the CEO's or company's character.
Okay..So...The Micimapct building is a 13 story building,
and it consists of different companies including Micimpact.
Micimpact is located in the 11th,12th,13th floor and it owns a rooftop too!
On the first floor there's a sign like this which was installed by Micimpact.
On the rooftop, there's another sign like this: 
(which is totally same but with different color and a little bit different typography)
우린 졸라 젊다
It simply means: We are fu**ing young!
Yep there's a bad word, but i think it's kinda encouraging, and it helps you keep young.
Seems like it says:
No matter how old you are, enjoy your life, as life is short!
Do what you want! 
You only live once!!!

When there's an event, on the rooftop it looks like this:
You can see many buildings and signs like this:
                                   
Bye~!!! I'm going to bed soon! Night night!
Well....next post will be about stairs...! what?! staris?! 
Well in this building, even the stairs are quite uniqueeee!! :D :P

10 comments:

  1. Wow you study French in Korea! I'm curious, is it taught in French or Korean? I live in the French speaking part of Switzerland and did all my school here. French literature is part of study program (and I've been discourage from French literature from the age of 12 XD So it's good you have the courage!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh noooo :) haha well only one of my classes is taught all in French, since the prof is french lady,and she teaches speaking, but other profs are Koreans :) and we usually focus on literature...like poems :) haha bon courage pour moi :P lol yep it's not easy but it's cool! :-)
      For me, who studied science stuff, math, literature was useless, but after I decided to study french, I had to study literature too :p though I was only interested in french language....Now I like literature too ;-)

      Delete
    2. If you want to learn French you should go to France or Switzerland. I have a friend from Hong Kong whom I met at my university. She was there to learn French. Now she lives in Paris! I always learning a language is best in the country where is it spoken :D Oui je te souhaite beacoup de courage!!!

      Delete
    3. France,Switzerland,Belgium or Luxembourg...? :D yep it would be nice to learn there as much as it's better to learn Korean here :-) yeah learning a language in the country where it's spoken would be the best option, but I'm happy to learn here too! :) Merci :D Bonne chance :) haha

      Delete
  2. Well at least you have the choice of many countries :D Yeah I would love to learn Korean (though I'm not sure what I would do with it, if I don't live there XD) I actually was in Seoul this summer but I can't say I learned much! But who knows maybe one day!!! For now I study German, English and History of religions in Uni...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh :) wow you seem to travel a lot! You're from Denmark, but you live in Switzerland and you visited Korea. Cool! ahh why did u move to Switzerland from Denmark? :) wow..you study a lot haha XD

      Delete
  3. Yeah travelling and learning new languages is my passion :D I moved to Switzerland when I was about 10 years old because the company my dad works for moved their office from Copenhagen to a town called Fribourg (in Switzerland!) Yeah in university in Switzerland the student have 3 subject (a major, a minor and a complementary subject) Lot of work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! cool!! :D Denmark and Switzerland! Both are cool countries! I would love to visit those countries! :) 3 subjects? That's a lot of work! You must be busy...kkkㅋㅋ :) Thank u very much for your comments! :))

      Delete
    2. You should there are lot of beautiful places (the sea in DK and the mountains in CH)!!! If you ever come by I'll show you aroung :D
      Well I always thought I'm working better under stress...so procrastination have kept me from being to busy XD I hope I can go back to South Korea one day! Last time I was only in Seoul but I want to see more of the country.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I agree. I would love to visit there and someday definitely I will :) Thanks! I'll tell you when I head there :) haha that makes sense. Cool that you are not stressed, but stay positive :) Hope you can come! Honestly I have lived in only Seoul, and haven't been much outside of Seoul... shameful to say :p but I'm pretty sure that you'll enjoy travelling in other cities in Korea, as you seem to love travelling and learning new languages and new cultures. =D

      Delete