Sunday, December 7, 2014

3-(2) Jonggak - Pascucci Café

This post is based on the itinerary I wrote here : 
http://wishbeen.com/travelplans#!/plans/72edc6982f78d8d5
(in case you want to see places with a map)

I went to a cafe called "Pascucci", well known Italian coffeehouse chain, which I don't need to explain about. There my friend was reading a book. 
I guess Seoul is full of cafes... 
There are so many cafes that you might think people are addicted to coffee.
Well....maybe it's true, as we are addicted to so many things.
We're workaholics, study-holics, coffee holics and so on! :P

Pascucci's drinks are expensive, so I rarely go there, and I don't know much about it. However the interior was quite nice there!
I think it's because as there are many university students or young people studying English or studying for big exams, the interior is a bit different.
It's student-friendly :D
There are separate spaces :-)
You would focus on studying there!
Or...Some people join a study group together! :)

The interior is cool! :)
Don't you agree?
Bye!
See you soon with a new post! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment