Monday, November 10, 2014

1. Hongdae - Intro

I want to share my daily life with my foreign friends all over the world. Some of my foreign friends have lived in Seoul, Korea for 1 year, and many of them were exchange students, so they lived at least 4 months, so they knew quite a lot about Seoul, of course, but it might be different from local people's perspective...so why not? it would be interesting both for me and my friends... i guess :D 

This post is based on: wishbeen.com/plandetail#!/plans/8df3c4ad33d96976
It's way better to see that post on the computer, not on the mobile phone :'( sorry for the inconvenience. If you put your mouse cursor, you can read my memo of each box,and if you click the each box, you can see the photos, but I also posted photos below my itinerary on my blog. :-)
I know i'm not that good at taking pictures, but whenever i had a chance, I took several....
And please keep in mind that these pics are not good to show how Hongdae's streets are lively and exciting, as I was afraid of taking pics on the busy crowded streets....I was busy just walking on the crowded streets but it's definitely true that Hongdae is the lively and exciting area! :P 
The pictures below are what I took on campus. It was so dark to take other building's pictures, but here, it was quite fine...isn't it, huh?
From Hongik Univ station to Hongik univ, it was a good trip, as I could see many people, many clothing stores such as H&M and interesting unique shops, and I could hear all the interesting songs while walking
Hongik univ was fairly beautiful with its great structures of buildings. Trees around the buildings on campus made a great harmony. At night, the garden on campus seemed quite romantic with its yellow lights and green trees.

It might be hard for students to focus on studying here, as it's too beautiful!
Well....it doesn't mean that I complain about my university, which I'll introduce later!
Anyways it was a good idea to study here~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment