Thursday, November 13, 2014

1-(2) Hongdae- Awesome pub!!!

This post is a continuation of a previous post. --------
The URL of my itinerary is: wishbeen.com/travelplans#!/plans/8df3c4ad33d96976
From below is what I took at Cafe Danchu. 
You would expect it as a cafe, but actually it's more like a pub or a bar!
I don't know what it's like in the afternoon, but at least in the evening,
 or at night, people come here to drink some beer or cocktail ! :D
I like its exotic ambiance a lot!!
Feel like I wasn't in Korea haha



 Love the interior of this pub! Surely I'll come again!




 This is what we ordered :p 
 Decorations are lovely and cute!



 Feel like i'm not in Korea! :)    (I mean I love Korea of course though :p )
This pub is so unique and exotic! :-)
I don't like alcohol actually... as you can see, unlike my friends,
 I ordered non-apple juice.
Well...but I can't deny this pub is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment