Thursday, November 13, 2014

1-(3) Hongdae - T Bar/ T12 (great bar)

This post is a continuation of a previous post. --------
URL of my itinerary wishbeen.com/travelplans#!/plans/8df3c4ad33d96976
From below is what I took at a pub called T12 (T Bar)
I don't know the meaning of the name though... but T Bar sounds good!? 
T Bar's building construction is quite unique, as it has smoking lounge on the floor, and upstairs it has a bar outside and a bar inside.  You can choose where to drink as you want.




It's what we ordered at T Bar(T12)
It's the view from my point.
I could see people walking :p (hmm there's nobody in the picture though :p)
 Want to go to restroom or pay the bill? Then you need to get inside of course!
 It's dark inside, but obviously it's warm here, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment